SETAN PUNYA MANUSIA!!

x guna punya org tua!! dia ingat dia tu sapa?? ad ka patut dia kata mak bapak aku tungui kayu!! setannnnnnnnn!!! helooo~ for ur information old mule!my mom acually solved the prob ok! just because u cant hear, u cant see, u bloody assumed that u r the one dat solved it! hah! go bang balls la old duck! u think u r the king in this house??? if it werent my dad, being a filial son, u wouldnt be able to do, eat watvere u like u know! god know where the hell u will be thrown at !! u should learned how to be grateful!!! not simply gossiping around talking bad about my family! claimed dat u r sick, but in front of my dad, shiver like an old turtle!! bloodyful old woman! u know how much misery u gave my mom! i pray to god , may u be burned in the 7th hell!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????