old flames~

just when i about to forget, they came back.. myold flames..or i shall say my old crushes... why? i thought that u guys have moved on with your girl... which wasnt me... so u shouldnt be contacting me again... right? then, why? u suddenly send me msgs, sharing songs and funny videos, when i know that u have a gf ady... i'm sorry for being such childish, but i cant be a professional who hides all the pains and befriended u like nothing happened... i cant... and anothe one, *sigh... how should i say this... i really hope that u wouldnt remember the shameful event happened those days.. just remember me b4 it happens... that way, i'll be glad... n please leave me if u r tied to anyone... coz i am me, the childish, jealoused, girl who just to ignorant to accept reality...

Comments

  1. i was clueless, not knowing "who" are you referring to.

    i guess we miss each other a lot. so who said distance is not a barrier, i totally banned it!

    ermm.. frankly ask him about why he returns back.. never that hurt to be honest...

    always wants u to get the best =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????