Mixed Feelings~

in six days time, my kids will be sitting for their PMR exam... and i, as their teacher, am sooooo nervous! i felt that i am lacking a lot, and they will be affected by my lackingness... huhuhuhu.... and the moment of happiness i've felt has gone~ aigoo.... and then just now, my 'beloved' PK asked to observe me!! ayoyoyo... its already the end of the year... nothing to teach and i am discussing the paper two with them... final year exam is in a week n a half time.... i cant simply teach them something... argh... so troublesome! i will do what i am doing...just need to improve my english and use it at least 50%! must remember that... ah.... so hate this feeling... why la we need to be observed.. its not that we're a lab rat or something that need to be constantly stared at and being evaluated! gosh... faster la PMR & final year... i need my rest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????