What A Great Day!!!

 it started with a phone call,... saying that i have a parcel... wondering what its all aout... so far i dint buy anything from overseas... it didnt occur that moment that i've entered a contest... hehehe... so this money my mum make a quick trip to fetch the thing... and guess what?? i won a contest! its a last minute thing and i never thought i would win it!! here's a prove of the present:


and when i entered the website, my name was printed there!!!!

my abg Henry~ hehehe~ See my name there!

i am soo utterly speechless when i opened the parcel.... all this years, i've never won anything... lucky draw or what... but seriously, i am soo happy to get this! of curse its just a pair of slippers, but to me it mean something big~ any way, the journey proceed with going to Menara Zakat... i've worked for a year, so better start early... it all went smooth... the people are kind, the traffic seems clear.. Alhamdullillah3.... it is indeed a wonderful day for me & my mum~ ^^



 p/s: if you wish to join this contest, feel free to go to this website: http://apps.8tv.com.my/withoutboundaries/contest.asp      its a weekly contest~

Comments

  1. congratz paijaaa!! i'm happy for u! hg letak gambaq pa weh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan bubuh gambaq... depa bagi gambaq, hang tulis caption kat dia... try la wani... mana tau hang lak yg dapat! hehehehe... macam x caya jer... aku ni bukan bertuah sangat.. hehehe~ ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doshitte???????