the feeling.....

after 2 years of teaching... finally i can say that i have found some happiness in it... it used to be a torture going to school... i hate it.. suffered through it... but this year, alhamdulillah... its been better... seeing the kids i taught two years ago... grown up now in form 5... some are still the same... some became even quiet, some talkative... some who have made my life so miserables, now keep greets me whenever he sees me... how can i stay angry with them? some who are so shy, barely say a word.. now when she sees me, she will greets me, asks me questions.. became more cheerful, smiling always... its good to see them change... of course not all are flowers and glitters... but because of this some... i have come to like the teaching itself.. maybe its the experience, maybe its the age, maybe because of my surrounding that have moulded me, somehow turned me into a little bit matured... a little bit ok... well, i still have a long way to go... maybe next year will be terrible, who knows... but for now i am going to enjoy the most of it~ ^_^

Comments

  1. Glad you find this happiness. I'm proud of you. You are growing up too dear. =)
    Keep up with this good aura, and they'll bring you more than you expect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????