4 days to go

 in 4 days, 2020 will be leaving us. but apparently the Covid virus isn't. the numbers are still at 1000 over, with no sign of going down. The number in Kedah keeps on increasing to 20 over yesterday. I went to several Kenduris... early as I don't want to be among the crowd but even early is crowded already... I wanted to go for a holiday.. hanging out by the beach.. or simply stay at an expensive hotel once in a while.. but with the numbers like that, i am scared of course but people seem to be nonchalant about it.. so many cars on the road...; Chenang beach is full to the brim... SOP is taken for granted... Blaming games are everyone but no action seriously taken... I really really don't want the exam to be postponed anymore... though I am scared shit about being a leader but postponing would cause more harm than good.. to me n the kids... PLease people... be civilized... show some responsibilities as the citizen of Malaysia... I dont want 2021 is welcome with another PKP... 😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

examiner