first day of teaching!

one word: TIRED!!! its like a waste for me to worry sooo much for form 4, where as i didnt worried at all for form two and it turned out that form four was ok, but form two, Goodness!! like monkeys in the zoo, non stop talking for hours! i was so damn mad that i feel like i want to rip off their head! God know how i want to do it badly!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

enough with the school, now lets talk about my feeling. after this day, i'm going to give a hard thought whether i am continuing my profession as a teacher... of course not now, but i will give myself this two months and really think hard... i will try my best to tame the form two, and keep up the 'good' work for form four... anyhow, its just the first day... i still have 49 days to go... hahahahaha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????