3 days to go...

in three days, i'm officially off the hook of SFI... no more teaching, no more planning the lesson, no more writing the long winding lp ^_^ but then,... no more seeing my sweet students, no more hanging out with the GSTTs at canteen, no more listening to the students crapping, jumping around, doing all the things that tick me off... no more.... should i be sad? should i be happy? i am happy n yet sad... not to the point of crying, but there's something in my heart that wriggles uneasiness... still havent made up my mind whether teaching really suits me... but i will miss them.. despite their ignorance, their immoral attitude, their crap-talk, their ultimate laziness, their fun jokes, DEFINITELY i will miss all that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????