Bye-bye holiday~

it was fun to hang out with you... 
though it was short, but this time i was able to make sweet memories with my family and friends.... 
although it will be heartbreaking to part with you, but i know, someday we will meet again.,.
until that moment comes, i shall cherished the joy you've been giving me for the last 6 days...... 
so many things happened i.e. 
                  i went to the peak of Gunung Jerai with my best friend, 
                  going out with my siblings, 
                  my best friend went for surgery after coming down from that gunung, 
                  and me spending time in KMC for a day... 
all that will be unforgettable experienced.... 
i shall braced the coming two months.....  
for i know it will be filled with hardships, sorrow, mistakes and errors,
but at the end,
you. my lovely sweet blissfully holiday, shall returned to me....... 
until then, sayonara~

Comments

  1. erk! sapa yg msok spital tuh? ish2..buas tol kawan hg!

    dari: aku yg ditinggalkan sepi di YM semalam,hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????