Kusangka panas hingga ke petang, tapi ribut petir di tengah hari...TT.TT

i save my 100th post, hoping to write something nice and happy... but it was just a dream, too difficult to become true...indeed, a bad, terrible news, which i have been anticipated since april... it finally reached to me... direct & bold, from whom his authority would never been question... who am i to say no... despite many reasons i gave, i saw the noose slowly tightening my neck, slow but sure... a nightmare indeed... a nightmare which it will be too difficult to wake up from.... lucky me, a person is there to share my burdensome feeling, somehow gave comfort for this clouded heart... i know i need a miracle to loosen the noose, a miracle, as its name behold, something that is almost impossible to become reality.....i should have kept it to myself, but how can i?? such news, slowly eating me from inside, like acid, burning, destroying, turning everything into ugliness... oh life... would u ever be so kind, to let me smile again? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????