Dilemma~

The longer i stay at home, the longer i fell like i dont want to be teacher..... i guess the problem lies in me... u see, when i was small, i did say that i want to be a teacher,then as i grew older, i change it  to be 'wanting to take TESL degree'... so when i have achieved that target, i suddenly lost my direction.... oh man~ what am i going to do.... i know deep in my heart, i really like to be wth my students, to be somewhat useful... coz i am just an ordinary person with no special skills or what so ever.... i guess that's why i chose to be a teacher....now that i have finished my study, i dont know what to do... i really hope ALLAH will give me some guidance, for me to choose what's meant for me... i even have the thought of taking a second degree in librarianship coz i looove to be buried in books~ but if took that, i need to spend at least another 2 years studying.... well, i dont mind coz i think i would enjoy it... but then again, i just want to be useful in the sense that to be able to pay back my humongous debt to my parents a.k.a money~ being a teacher does secure me  in that aspect, but then again other job also offer money... if i am careful with the way i spend, ishould be no problem right? haiz..... i really dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????