Day Two~

today is another shocking day for me... suynn and i went to observe Bro to teachand boy, the class is huge! and the students, are very talkative and i think some of them already hate me... huhu~ i really want to be friend with them but these are boys we're talking about... there's no such thing as being their friend coz you are jeopardizing your credibility and respect from them... i ended up introducing myself in a strict+scared way.... Bro will be staying in the class for a few times and that makes me even nervous... i really hope that i can gain their respect and most importantly, their co-operation... this evening we are having saringan for the coming sports day... it was fun! seeing them run and the teachers becoming more friendlier... i guess that they just want to see whether we are participating in the school events... even the GPK Hem talks to us! hahahaha~ at least that makes me a bit happy but still my hand trembles from the shocked i have today... tomorrow i will be entering 2P to observe Miss Jasmine's teaching... i hope tomorrow will be another bright day... good luck tome! dont give up faezah!!!!!! selagi x habis 3 bulan ni, u still can change... the choice is mine, whether to be better or just surrender... but i know i would never raise my white flag that easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????