less than 24 hours...

i will be in the bus on the way to Melaka.... gosh, how time flies~ it feels like only yesterday i entered UPM and now I'm already started to fly away from it... my English is rusty and yet i am going to teach in Eng ed school... omo! but then again, half part of me despise the practical but the other half welcomes it... because its been years I've only listen to stories about school, how the students behave, funny thing they did, the teachers' behaviour... i want to be in the environment... i want to feel what my mother has been feeling all these years, being a teacher... i want to know whether this is the right path for me... its never too late to go back if somehow one day i discover teaching is not my passion... but for now, i would really like if the question of my destiny can be answered....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????