it came again!


damn man!
it came again...
the unsorted feeling
worried...
as if this journey will bring bad omen
that something bad will happen to my family...
Nauzubillahiminzalik....
some how i dont think it's an accident
or rather, an incident at home.
i really doa to ALLAH 
to make my heart calm
to protect my family from unwanted accidents
to make the journey safe and sound
but really, why am i feeling this??
it's suppose to be a happy event for me
my convocation, perhaps the last one...
since i might not going to further my study anymore...
a reunion with all my beloved friends
whom i miss so much
a meeting with my junior 
whom are ever so dear to me...
i really should be happy for all this
n yet i cant sleep, kept thinking this
this unease feeling rumbling deep inside my heart...



Comments

  1. Maybe you are just too nervous!! Cheer up dear. You need a smiling face for the forever-after-picture. There's no retake. Only once. Just once snap. If you didn't smile, you will never be smiling again in that bloody-pic. Hehehe...

    I'll be heading to Pahang today. Bidan terjun pertandingan product engineering. bongok! rasa cam nk wat2 pengsan jah.. huhu... dah ler projek org len, aku lak kena bentang.. ni yg sakit otak ni.. Pray for me keh!

    Apa pon Fae, i wish to congratz you!!

    Degree was a sweat, but convocation smells victory heaven!
    Once you convo, you forgot how hard 4 years has been just so that you can be able to stand on stage, bow a bit to the chancellor, smile and get a scroll.

    You forgot abt the stay up. You forgot the stupid classmate's prank. You forgot you've been scolded by lecturers for late to class. You forgot how you CREATE excuses for not sending assignment right on time. Suddenly, you feel like "Ah, I survived!"

    Hehehee... Congratulation my dear! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What A Great Day!!!

Doshitte???????